3. Disclosure of Personal Information to Third Parties. Except as provided herein, individually identifying personal information provided through the Site will not be sold or otherwise disclosed to third parties not affiliated with UWW. Identifiable and non-identifiable user information and data may be disclosed or distributed to another party with which UWW enters or reasonably may enter into a [coalition partner], corporate transaction, such as, for example, a merger, consolidation, acquisition, or asset purchase, or to a third party pursuant to a subpoena, court order, or other form of legal process, in response to a request by or on behalf of any local, state, federal, or other government agency, department, or body, whether or not pursuant to a subpoena, court order, or other form of legal process, or if determined by UWW in its sole judgment that such disclosure or distribution is appropriate to protect the life, health, or property of UWW or any other person or entity. Identifiable and non-identifiable user information and data that users provide to UWW may also be provided to third parties that contract with UWW to provide products, information or other services that UWW believes that users may be interested in obtaining. While UWW may undertake efforts to see that any third party to whom UWW discloses personal information is under an obligation to use the personal information solely for the purposes for which the information was disclosed, such third parties are independent third parties over which UWW exercises no control. UWW is not responsible for, and will not be liable for, the conduct, actions, omissions, or information handling or dissemination practices of third parties.
5. Internet Security. UWW uses reasonable efforts to ensure that the Site is generally available. However, there will be occasions when access to the Site will be interrupted or unavailable. UWW will use reasonable efforts to minimize such disruption where it is within its reasonable control. You agree that UWW shall not be liable to you for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Site. You understand that the technical processing and transmission of any content via the Site may be transferred unencrypted and involve: (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. Please be advised that we do not guarantee that any information sent from our Site will be secure during transmission, nor can we guarantee the confidentiality of any communication or material transmitted to UWW via the Site or the Internet in general, including, for example, personal information such as your name or address.
6. Comments, Notices and User Content. All materials or comments posted to any aspect of the Site are public. Please refer to the Website Terms and Conditions for further detail concerning User Content and other materials submitted to the Site. As such, UWW assumes no liability for the accuracy of such information, no duty to update or correct such information, and no liability for such communications arising under the laws of copyright, libel, privacy, obscenity, or otherwise. Any comment system on the Site may utilize an opt-in Geolocation service in accordance with a prevailing community standard such as HTML 5. Such Geolocation opt-in ability is managed by the user’s browser settings. If a user chooses to opt-in to the Geolocation service, the user’s comments may be associated with the user’s location, both internally within UWW and publicly on the Site.
7. Opt-Out Right. Except as necessary for UWW to provide the services, information, or products requested by a registered user, by updating the profile preferences on the Sites, a registered user may opt out of having his or her personally identifiable information, which has been voluntarily provided to UWW through an account registration, or electronic news or information subscription, prospectively retained by UWW, used by UWW for secondary purposes, or disclosed by UWW to third parties. (This does not apply to collection of the type of Web browser of the user to the Site, or to non-identifiable user information provided or collected.)
8. Access to and Ability to Correct Personal Information. Upon your request via postal mail, email, or telephone, UWW will provide you with a summary of any personal information retained by UWW that has been voluntarily provided by you to UWW through online forms, registration forms, surveys, email, or another online avenue. You may modify, correct, change or update your personal information by contacting UWW by email at email@example.com.